Rearrange a story about The Smartest Parrot into a good paragraph
The smartest Parrot
Quick Tips To Get Kids to Listen
1. Be clear and pleasant
2. Avoid nagging
3. Use humor
4. Phrase things in a new way
5. Be concise – can you say short attention span?
6. Never baby talk to a small child
7. Avoid negatives. Instead of Don’t Run, say Walk Only.
8. Don’t talk down – expect maturity and you’re more likely to get it
9. Don’t back down or kids won’t know when you’re serious
10. Check for understanding by asking the child to repeat what you said
11. Make a game out of story time – lock lips and put the key in your pocket
Descriptive text is a text which says
what a person or a thing is like. Its
purpose is to describe and reveal a
particular person, place, or thing.
The description text has dominant
language features as follows:
1. Using Simple Present Tense
2. Using action verbs
3. Using passive voice
4. Using noun phrase
5. Using adverbial phrase
6. Using technical terms
7. Using general and abstract noun
8. Using conjunction of time
2. White board
3. Black board
9. Organization Chart
11. Wall picture
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post.
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.